Saturday, December 27, 2014

Looking Back to Leap Forward - Year 2009

12-27-14

2009 

A BLESSING FROM IilliaEm


My dearest One,

I IlliaEm, Elohim of Arcturus, speak to YOU personally, as well as to all of you. As an Elohim, my abilities are completely liberated from all of your perceived limitations of time and space. You, too, will begin to know this freedom.

I have come to your heart to remind you that I have been with ALL of you since the very beginning of your exploration into polarized reality. I was with you each time you entered as an infant, and each time you crossed over at the end of each life. You see, Beloveds, I am YOU, and we are ONE.

I am so very proud of who you are, and who you are becoming. I see that you are exhausted. Your body is in the midst of a major transition, and you wish to be within your cocoon. You shall be able to do so after your Holidays. For now, just relax and be calm. All will be wonderful. Your fifth dimensional life is here now!  Just open your heart to it. In fact, allow me to help you. Allow me to reach into your Soul, then into your physical encasement and touch the core of your heart. 

Feel my Essence as I enter you. See my light within your heart. Do you see me now, my One? Deep, deep inside the center of your physical heart I have opened a small vortex. Yes, there it is right there, straight ahead and a bit to the left. At first you see it only as a small light in the midst of your throbbing physical heart, but as you approach it with you inner vision, you realize that, indeed, it is a vortex.

At first, the spin is slow, but gradually, it spins faster and faster, pulling you closer and closer to it. Wait!  Stop a moment and wait as the vortex opens its core to you. Do you see how a light is beginning to dawn through it’s center, like the morning light through the damp trees? It appears that this light is searching, searching for you, my One, oscillating around and around like a flashlight in a dark night. 

Remain still, for it is seeking you, just as you are seeking it. You are beginning to realize that this light is intelligent. This Light is a Being, without form, yet filled with wisdom, power and love beyond all measure. You remain so still that you almost forget to breathe, as the light gradually hones in on your location. 

At first the light only touches your toes, then it slowly works it way up your body, to your ankles, calves, knees, thighs, hips, waist, solar plexus, and into your heart. The light then moves up into your throat, your brow and your crown.

Now the light that is within you covers every surface of your form, it emanates down into the Earth and up into Gaia’s atmosphere. As the light that entered through your heart expands into the core of the planet and the expanses of deep space, your feeling becomes a vibration, then a glow, then a flash, a fire, a sun, and a STAR. 

You are pure light, pure energy, pure Essence.
YOU/I/WE are ONE Being of Light and Love.
YOU can connect with this energy anytime you connect with ME/US/WE,
IlliaEm!



I had a meditation in which I was instructed to add the below section to this process. 
I hope that you wonderful readers will join me in this activity by posting your answers.
Then, as we "Look Back to Move Forward," we can do so together.
I begin by posting my answers.

The 5 W's
WHO did you see yourself as in 2009? (how we perceive our self is WHO we are)
WHAT were you doing? (and how did "doing" that impact your perception of self) 
WHERE  did you live? (where we live greatly influences us)
WHEN were you most SELF-aware in that year?
WHY were you SELF-aware in that NOW? 


If you wish to post your answers it will assist in our Unity Consciousness.

The year of 2009 was a big year for me, so I will post my 5w's

WHO 2009 was my year of "coming out" from the cover of Suzan Caroll
WHAT I did was start my www.suzanneliephd.com site in which I used my real name
WHERE was all over the Internet
WHEN I felt secure enough within my SELF to release my "cover name"
WHY because I had developed enough SELF esteem to my real SELF

8 comments:

  1. Good Morning Sue! From my Heart to Yours...
    WHO: In 2009 I feel like a new person.
    WHAT: I am in transition.
    WHERE: Moved from a place I had lived for 40 years, to the place I always wanted to live.
    WHEN: I was most self-aware when I finally met people who were like-minded, who I could talk with and learn with the spiritual path I am on... it was the next huge step in expansion of consciousness.
    WHY: I had grown and opened enough to really begin to move with learning who my SELF is and to focus on the growth and expansion. There was no looking back from this point, nor was there any stopping the flow.
    I am just filled with Gratitude for the perfection in All-That-Is, in the Unity and the Oneness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a wonderful time,
      Thank you for sharing,
      sue

      Delete
  2. WHO did you see yourself as in 2009? (how we perceive our self is WHO we are)I can hardly remember. There are some significant things that happened in my experience some relationships that taught me a lot. Some actions that I learned from. I had some challenging things that sort of "forced" me to change my route for my highest good. I feel much has happened since then. As far as who I was then and who I am now. Same me in different nows. And much changed in my perception the two years after.
    WHAT were you doing? (and how did "doing" that impact your perception of self) Its so hard for me to look back lol I am not sure if I can say. Just being me. Being active and happy. Taking care of some responsibilities. Met a beautiful person that year and spend a lot of time bonding. When I look back in my memory it is kind of difficult to know if my memories that are coming up are from 2009 or 2010.
    WHERE did you live? (where we live greatly influences us) I was living with a boyfriend and then moved back in with my grandmother after I ended the relations with him because they were no longer for my highest good. Was all in Oklahoma.
    WHEN were you most SELF-aware in that year? I don't remember.
    WHY were you SELF-aware in that NOW? But with the kind of person I am ..I dare to say I was most likely in some of those nows reaching and grasping for some greater understanding for my existense.. exploring different things... painting ...spending time in nature and music... always have been a part of my life... my escapes from the the world that I never felt made much since. To compare now... with the nows of 2009 I think SO MUCH has changed in my perceptions and I do not expect that the changes will stop ... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your wonderful sharing. I usually cannot remember until i look back in my word files and see what i was writing.
      sue

      Delete
  3. Dearest,
    WHO did you see yourself as in 2009?
    I was unable to stand in „my“ truth, instead I followed a path others were requiring me to do the same – instead of helping me to see my own truth - own Truth was denied and judged as ego – a bad thing to have. So I was afraid of never ever being able to go Home and find Home.

    WHAT was I doing? I had no perception of self. I followed a cult and a guru – and I didn’t recognize this, because of fear, threat and survival issues.. so I became pretty sick and dis-eased and I loved to go to work to do something absolutely normal.. it wasn’t possible to talk to my so called friends, because they had same issues and were afraid to activate that (poor) ego.

    WHERE did you live?
    I lived in different houses with different groups of that cult in the Munich area.

    WHEN were you most SELF-aware in that year? Cannot remember, was too much covered.

    WHY were you SELF-aware in that NOW? Because I received the gift of being taken out - without me doing anything. The LightBeings came to me one night and since then I became a Portal for my own self and others.
    I was taken out from spiritual concepts and judgements and old belief systems. And I still sing Hallelujah…Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing. I had several "teachers" all of whom I eventually became discontented. Actually, the point of having a teacher is to outgrow them. Which we both did, Blessings,
      sue

      Delete
  4. WHO: A graduate student who yearned for a new romantic relationship, but only ended up lost in the long history with my ex-girlfriend again.
    WHAT: Knowing that there was no way getting back with my ex, I finally decided to move on, giving my full undivided attention on my studies as well as trying to develop a new relationship with a girl I met while preparing for the graduate entrance exam.
    WHERE: On campus.
    WHEN: After relentless texting and online chattering with that new girl, I finally realized we were not going anywhere. She saw me only as a friend.
    WHY: The broken fantasy of having a new relationship reminded me that I was alone once again. And the mere thought of never being able to find a girl scared me so much that I began AGAIN to linger on the past wonderful memory with my ex-girlfriend. This time I could no longer tell the difference between "having someone's company" and "love", neither did I care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, our college days stay with us for decades.
      Such a time of learning about our self.
      sue

      Delete