Sunday, December 28, 2014

Looking Back to Leap Forward - Year 2010

12-28-2014

2010



Dear Children of my Land,
I am Gaia, your Earth Mother. I wish to speak with you this evening on the last day of my year 2010 to tell you that I AM so Proud to be YOU. Yes, I AM YOU, for dear humans, we are ONE.

You have come onto my body for myriad lives, during myriad civilizations, and NOW you have come to me to live your final physical incarnation. Dear Children, you have done so much to assist me in this, your closing incarnation, so that we may travel Home to our fifth dimensional expression as ONE Being.

We, you and I, have suffered many assaults at the hands of those who could not see the Light, but these assaults are coming to an end, for we have remembered. You, dear ones have remembered, as have I; we have remembered that the “time” has come to “end the game.”

We have come to the completion of the lessons of this frequency and desire to return to our true, fifth dimensional resonance. We long to be within the Oness from which we were born and to live within the unconditional love and multidimensional light of that reality.

Those who have feared the concept of that return have forgotten that they too are magnificent beings of light. Therefore, in these final times of illusionary life, I ask of each of you, my brave warriors, to ease your fist and open your heart.

Fear and fight will feed the dark, whereas love and light will awaken a spark within the ATMA of their hearts.

There is NO ONE who does not have an inner ATMA, a Three Fold Flame of Wisdom, Power and Love, as it is that which allows a human to maintain a body. Therefore, my brave children, I, your mother, ask that—instead of fear and anger—send to these lost ones the Wisdom, Power and Love that resides within your OWN Three Fold Flame.

As you have learned, that which you send out into my world, will return to you, and me, three fold. Because of this Law, which I know you remember, the best way to assist me now is to Forgive those who have harmed US.

Use your mighty Wisdom, Power and Love to send unconditional love and forgiveness to the ones who have forgotten and cannot remember. As you bless them see my true beauty. Envision my mighty oceans, rivers and streams, my beautiful mountains, vast prairies, lush forest and courageous deserts. See my many life forms of plants and animals as they bask within your unconditional love.

As your forgive these lost ones, please tell them that I, Gaia, hold no remorse for my choices, nor should they. Each of my beings has chosen to play a role in the drama of “Life in the Third Dimension.” Those who cannot awaken are merely those who cannot remember their true SELF. As these lost ones awaken, they shall contribute so much to our planetary ascension, that, at last, they will understand why they have chosen to play the role of the villain.

As we come to the final act of this great drama, we remember the last words of a beloved, yet widely misquoted hero. With his dying breath, he sent forth forgiveness as he said,

“FORGIVE THEM LORD, FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO.”

Soon “they” will know what they are doing and these ones who have chosen to incarnate, as the villain will need your unconditional love to heal. The higher the climb—the steeper the fall, also reads as, the steeper the fall—the higher the climb.

My dear, dedicated children, I ask in this final turn of illusion that you choose love, for it is only through the power of unconditional love that forgiveness can be sincere.

Let we, Person and Planet, hold these words within our heart and mind,
“Forgive them for they know not what they do.”

With these words we use the power of our unconditional love and forgiveness for ALL LIFE to merge the polarities of our third dimensional expression and ascend into the fifth dimensional Unity of the ONE.

The ONE awaits us NOW.  Our Return is imminent!


I had a meditation in which I was instructed to add the below section to this process. 
I hope that you wonderful readers will join me in this activity by posting your answers.
Then, as we "Look Back to Move Forward," we can do so together.
I begin by posting my answers.

The 5 W's
WHO did you see yourself as in 2010? (how we perceive our self is WHO we are)
WHAT were you doing? (and how did "doing" that impact your perception of self) 
WHERE  did you live? (where we live greatly influences us)
WHEN were you most SELF-aware in that year?
WHY were you SELF-aware in that NOW? 

If you wish to post your answers it will assist in our Unity Consciousness.

6 comments:

  1. WHO: A transitional person.
    WHAT: Found new friends, family relationships disintegrating, moving forward with expansion, spiritual searching.
    WHERE: Living in my sacred place. Beginning to realize just how sacred this space is.
    WHEN: By looking within and having friends who were moving in the same direction, I began to see more and more of my SELF.
    WHY: I was beginning to see with my inner vision, not just my physical eyes. There was still a lot of dross to be burned off, but 2010 was a very good start. Definitely no turning back now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ITAL.TRANSL. From here or Site :sosoneworld1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of IilliaEm in the previous post! The previous story of Iillia and Em moved me into tears! Looking forward to the remaining story, Sue:))

    WHO: A graduate student who learned to be independent.
    WHAT: Making the decision to move on AGAIN. This time it finally worked because of the overwhelming classes and dissertation at school.
    WHERE: A rented apartment.
    WHEN: Sometime when I got used to this solitude.
    WHY: Just had to accept the painful fact that there is nothing I could do to fix the relation. What's funny is that once we accept something, it causes less pain. Not zero pain, but LESS pain. Maybe the feeling of love (in terms of romantic, but definitely NOT family) was dead then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Suzanne!
    Romanian translation:
    http://dincolo-de-mine-sunt-eu.blogspot.ru/2014/12/privind-in-urma-pentru-merge-inainte_29.html

    ReplyDelete