Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mytria/Mytre - Mind Over Matter


6-25-12



MIND OVER MATTER

MYTRE SPEAKS:

When I had to choose between my family and my duty, the answer was simple. I chose my family. However, Mytria urged me to go, to do my duty, to help make our world safe for our daughter. In the moment that I paused in making my decision, I was swept away and so was my family. I was desolate. How could I have let that happen? Why had I made her come back to the Village? Why didn’t I pull away from my Commander and run towards my family?

These questions haunted me and destroyed my ability to concentrate. I sat in important missions and could not focus. I had nothing to give to the Protectors, to my family or to my self. Yes, my self, I had to find my self. However, there was no time to do that. We were under attack. Our long-range communications were down, many of our Ships had been destroyed before they even left the atmosphere and the Force Field around the village was weakening more each day.

We needed reinforcements. We needed the Arcturians to come to our assistance. We still had our fastest Scout Ship, and I was one of our best pilots. Before I had a chance to think, I stood up and volunteered. It was as if someone else made that decision, but once said, I had to follow through. A moment ago I was concerned about my loved ones, and now I was likely going to my death. What was I thinking? Actually, who was thinking? It was not my conflicted ego. Therefore, I hoped it was the ME that I had met on my Vision Quest.

I suppose that is was that version of me that activated my decision, because as soon as it was made, everything changed. Before I knew it, myself, and three others, were flying our Ship through the small area of unguarded space we had found. We made it through only to be greeted by a War Ship. Some how we evaded them long enough for one of our Ships to take down the War Ship. However, we were dead in space. All our controls were out, and life-support was minimal.

Our battle had diminished our crew from four the three. We were safe for a while, but would likely by found by an enemy Ship at any moment. What could I do? It was then that I became the ME I had seen on my Vision Quest. If I could talk to rocks, dirt, sky and the Mother, why couldn’t I also talk to the Ship? Our Ships all had implanted biological elements. Maybe I could connect with whatever life force remained in those jell packs?

I felt the adrenaline coursing through my body and knew that I had to find my Core. I though of my first meeting with Mytria in the Core of Alycone and used that memory to find my own Core. In fact, I finally remembered the message I was given by the Arcturian. It had said, as it looked into my Soul, “YOU can do it!” I still had no idea what that meant.

However, suddenly, I was floating with Mytria and our newborn daughter through a potential reality of complete safety, total love and absolute unity. I felt my essence intermingle with every person, plant, animal and thing within this world. I heard a part of me saying, “Stop day dreaming and get back to business,” but another part of me—the floating part of me—was saying, “Pay attention to this message.”

Yes, this vision, or reality, was a message. I was being shown how to merge with all life, just as I had done when I found my way off the cliff. Therefore, instead of judging my vision/experience, I totally surrendered to it. I merged with each person I met in this reality. I merged with every plant, every animal, and finally, with every “thing.” It was when I totally merged with what appeared to me a rock, that I heard the Ship’s engines come online.

Outside my inner image I heard my crewmates yelling at me to open my eyes and help them. However, I chose to attend to the loving support of my family who was assisting me to merge with every component of this potential reality. I let go of every external perception and directed all my attention into the movement of this “rock.” Slowly, the rock lifted up off the ground and began to move through the air. Simultaneously, our Ship slowly began to move.

I stayed within my inner reality, as I knew that the others could steer the Ship. It was up to me make it move. The rock in my image hovered before me, as if awaiting instructions. I focused all my attention on the closest Arcturians Starship and directed those coordinates into the rock in my image. Slowly the rock turned and began to move. My eyes were closed, and I dared not open them. Therefore, I had to trust that the Ship was moving in the correct direction.

I then saw many other rocks moving towards my rock, and I assumed that our enemy had found us. I could not be distracted by a battle, so I made my rock invisible to the other rocks and directed it to move beyond the speed of light. Instantly, my rock was free of the other rocks. The rock was moving faster than I could track. If I lost sight of it in my image, how could I control it?

“Let go!” I heard an inner voice say. I didn’t know what I was supposed to let go of, so I let go of everything and passed out. I woke up as the two crewmembers lifted me up and put me into the Captains Chair.

“You did it,” they said in one voice.

“What did I do,” I said, still wondering if my entire experience had been my imagination.

“You piloted the Ship with your mind!”

All I could say was, “Can you take over from here? I think I am going to pass out again.”

In the distance, I heard, “Yes Sir,” as I returned to my vision. This time my focus was on my family and on the Elohim Alcyone who was with them. It was She who spoke to me.

“Our dear Mytre, we are most pleased with your ability to remember your innate ability. Do you remember how you first learned that facility in the sixth dimension of Arcturus?”

“Yes, I think so,” I replied. “But I though I was a Pleiadian?”

“Our dear Ascending ONE, you are many beings within ONE. You have chosen to take a form among these brave people. They were tired of fighting and sought the peace and love in which they could return to their higher frequencies of SELF.

“The only way to assure that these Ones can remain safe is if they ascend their bodies, and their entire reality, into the fifth dimension. In this way, they will live beyond the perception of their enemies. You, Mytria and your daughter Alycia have dedicated yourselves to this transition. In fact, everyone who you met within the Core of the Mother has dedicated themselves to this process of ascension.”

As the great Elohim spoke, myriad memories, images, thoughts and emotions filled my consciousness, and surprisingly, I was able to simultaneously understand them all.

“Did I really move the Ship?” I had to ask.

“We, that is the energy of the ONE, moved the Ship.”

I understood that. When I was in this reality of the ONE, I could be the catalyst for anything. It was the great love of my family that brought me to this reality, and it was my great love for them that gave me the courage to release any glimpse of fear from my consciousness.

“You are correct,” the Elohim said in response to my thoughts. “Yes, we heard your thoughts even before they were expressed as words. Your thoughts, as you have found, have great power. That is why you had to pass your Initiation. Only unconditional love could hold you within that frequency of reality. Furthermore, those with mal-intent cannot even perceive, much less enter or harm, that world.”

With the assurance of those final words, I returned to the reality of my Ship. I was instantly greeted by the joyous vision of the Arcturian Starship. I was to study onboard that Starship for many years to learn how to adapt all our Starships to travel by the power of thought.

The most difficult part of that assignment was that no one could know of my secret mission. Fortunately, I could meet with Mytria and Alycia in our fifth dimensional reality, but that was the only contact we could have. The Arcturians sent reinforcements to assist our Village and the surrounding areas. Nevertheless, we all knew that expanding the resonance of our society into the fifth dimension was our only hope for long-term peace. 

1 comment: