Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sharing a Dream

One of my readers sent me this dream, which I am happy to share with you all...

Hi Suzanne,

I woke up this morning and had to share a dream.  It was not a long dream, however it was for me a very significant dream.  I was raised Southern Baptist.  I feel very strongly that this dream is a true and correct dream of the past.

The dream was about Jesus when he was 4.  A man came and took him to a place underground.  They did not go into a cave or a tunnel.  The man picked Jesus up in his arms and they descended into the ground.  They stood in one spot and just went into the earth.  Jesus was taken into the ground to learn the true purpose of his life.  That is why at the age of 12 he so amazed the Holy men with his wisdom and knowledge and why he told his mother he was about his fathers business.

The dream changed and it was Mary being told that she would have a son.  The Arcturians came to her and impregnated her.

Then at Jesus death this is the reason that his body disappeared.  The Arcturians took him.

We have all been given a purpose on this earth.  We have a contract to fulfill.  Jesus contract was to be a man and yet also be a "God".  He had to experience the death for our "sins" as well and the reincarnation. He came to teach LOVE.

This was the end of the dream.

This is where we have to get back to,  The unconditional love.

I wanted to share this with you.  If you feel the need to share this on your blog please do so.

Love and Light
D

No comments:

Post a Comment